Privacy of your personal information
We respect your right to privacy and understand the need to protect your personal information. We adhere to the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and other relevant codes and requirements relating to the privacy of your personal information.
Collection and use of information
Your personal information may be collected when you communicate with us via telephone, email, letter, through this website, from third parties (including credit agencies) or via any other means of communication deemed necessary by us. Information we collect may include: name, address, contact details, date of birth, credit card particulars, drivers licence details, and any other information we may want or need to obtain.
We may collect information for a number of reasons, including and relating, but not limited, to:
- Provision of products or services (including applications for credit)
- Registration and administration of product warranties
- Protection against fraudulent activity
- Complying with legal obligations
- Direct marketing
- Communication to better understand our customers' needs
- Payment purposes
Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may only be communicated internally between Drovers and other internal related bodies corporate and third parties, only as required to carry on Drovers's business.
We may only disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Parties involved in the supply and / or repair of Our products on your behalf
- Third party service suppliers, including, but not limited to, printers and postal service suppliers, (eg: to facilitate postage of items to you)
- Parties involved in the maintenance of our Information Technology systems
- Your authorised representatives (including accounting, legal and financial advisers)
- Our accounting, legal or financial advisors
- Organisations required by law
- Any other party where your consent is obtained.
Your personal information will not be sold or distributed to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing or statistical analysis. Your personal information will only be used for a purpose directly related to Drovers's business and promotion of Drovers products and services.
Security of your personal information
Access to your personal information is limited to those parties within Drovers who require legitimate access to it.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information, including Information Technology security (including firewalls and password-protected servers), secure document storage, confidentiality agreements, and security card access to our offices.
Access to your information
You may have access to your personal information which we hold by writing to the Privacy Officer. If any information we hold is inaccurate, please contact the Privacy Officer.
To obtain access to your information, or further details on how we handle your personal information, please contact:
Level 1, 37 Neumann Road
Capalaba, QLD 4157